Monday, March 28, 2011

Wonderful Pets!

Pets come in many shapes and sizes but always give you unconditional love. I can remember fondly some of my older pets from the past when I was younger as well as ones I have had in recent years all were amazing animals. All of them have also left a lasting impression on me. I think they carry a little of the journey of life with us by helping us through our hardships and making us laugh at their many fun filled ways.They achieve their successes through funny quirks, amazing achievements and learning what to do and what they want in life much like a human being does when they try to make a success in life.

They have made my life all the more rewarding with their attention and overall affection and I have enjoyed watching them grow up. In a way I think that I have learned just as much from them as I have on my own but it really helps to have their friendship and love to keep me going on my way. Animals are very caring and nurturing and provide hours of attention and fun. I have shared many of my many triumphs and my ultimate failures with them all and they always seemed to know just what to do in each situation. My life is so much more amazing with them in it and I hope that they feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment